Sunday, June 28, 2009

Open to Suggestions ~ We Are All One

It's all about all of humanity being connected ~

Tell me how I can make this petition more successful?

I know so many like-minded people ~ we share the belief that all of humanity is connected ~ I need suggestions from you ~ fr
om my place of abundance ~ we have nearly 12,000 signatures on this awesome petition ~ Could you please find the moment to add your name if you haven't already ~ I'm setting the intention for more exposure and more excitement in signing this petition ~ please make suggestions ~ help me brainstorm ~

Please share on your facebook page and/or RT all U like mindeds:12K pp + including Archbishop Desmond Tutu have signed the Oneness project http://bit.ly/paWb6 To share on facebook go to Nannette Rogers Kennedy and make a friend request! If there is anything I can do to help you spread the word, please let me know! We are doing this, with your help.

blessings and love,
nannette

No comments:

Post a Comment